Explore the highlights of Phu Quoc on this full-day journey of discovery that takes in both the North and South parts of the island. Includes learning about the island’s most important exports by visiting Sim Wine and Fish Sauce Factories and Pearl and Pepper Farms, as well as exploring the lush depths of the National
Departure tour: Private
- Our guide and driver will pick you from your hotel lobby or (Pick up Point)
- visit local Sim Winery and sample some local wines, it known to ferment by natural ingredient.
- On way a stopover a guided tour of the island oyster harvesting and process of pearl and the making of fine design jewelry.
- Not far away we will stop and Coconut Tree prison which is a historic site where POW where kept in tiger cage.
- Our next stop to one of the most important sauce ingredient in Vietnamese and Asian Cuisine: the making of Fish Sauce.
- We will relax and enjoy lunch at one of the local restaurant your option either at (Bai Sao Beach) famous for white sands and turquoise water -or- (Ganh Dau Beach) known for its the pristine beaches and tranquil surround.
- Continue our visit to Ham Ninh Fishing Village famous for the fresh seafood, shellfish and shallow water and observe the daily life of the fishermen.
- Nearby is a hidden trail to Tranh stream where we can explore the waterfalls
Notes: Tranh Stream is only available during the month of (May to Oct).
- We will visit Pepper Farm harvesting and PhuQuoc Dog Farm Reproduction of the famous Ridgeback Dog.
- After this, the driver will drive from the South Side to the North side of the Island.
- Our first stop Ganh Dau Cape, lie the pristine beach and explore its tranquil surrounding and nice view. Free time to explore, relax, swims or just lie under the sun.
- On our way back we will have en route stops at National Park for a walking tour and observe the 100 years old trees and rare plants. (on time if national park open we will visit,if not open,we need continue to next place)
- No far away is a Temple dedicated to Nguyen Trung Truc, who was a fisherman and hero of Vietnam
- On our way back our last stop at the Bee Farm – where organic honeys are produce.
- Transfer and Back to your hotel
- Round Trip Transfer by car
- English Tour Guide –1 Bottle of Mineral Water- Entrance Fees
- Lunch Package: Minimum of 2 people (1 food + 1 drink) 4 people and above Set Menu
Things not mentioned: additional cost at customer(s) own expense
ORIENTAL TOURS PHU QUOC
Address: Lot B1-801, Phu Quoc Waterfront, Bai Truong Complex, Duong To Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province
Phone: (+84) 297 352 1988 - (+84) 8188 42489
ORIENTAL TOURS VIETNAM
Address: 19th Floor, Viwaseen Office Tower, 48 To Huu, Trung Van Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Phone: (+84) 24 3628 1988 - (+84) 8188 42489
Phu Quoc South Tour